Monday 9 January 2012

Prelim Magazine



This is my prelim magazine, it is based on a college magazine that would apply to my college. Pictured on the cover is Vishal Kumar, he and all the people pictured on my magazine are people from my media class. I used the colours Blue and Green to tie in with the Lutterworth College logo which I included on the top right of my magazine.On the contents page, all of the contents are invented events that I thought may apply to a normal college, such as students and news bulletins. The things I am particularly proud of from it is how the two pages match and how it is not over complicated by not cramping things into the page. The thing I am less happy with is now in hindsight after looking at over magazine contents pages, I don't think my columns look very much like a normal contents page. Pictured bellow is a picture of me working on Photoshop editing my main image.


No comments:

Post a Comment