Wednesday 18 January 2012

Fashion Ideas

These are few items of clothing that I like and I would consider using on the model on the cover of my magazine, a lot of the items I have chosen I own myself :

Chinos

Chinos are trousers that are quick skinny and particulary thin around the ankles and shin. I think chinos would be good to use for my magazine because they come in so many different colours, as you can see in my images, you can pick any colour to match other clothes. The best places to buy chinos is shops such as Topman and Burton. I personally like them so much I own two pairs myself. They usually cost between £25-£40



Snapbacks

Snapbacks are caps that are originated from American sports teams. I think they would be appropriate for my magazine because they have been adopted by the genres of Rap and Hip-hop which are the kind of genres I am looking at for my magazine.
I like them because they are all good at encorperating colour schemes with the same kind of layout. You can purchase these at shops such as Footasylum and JD Sports. They usually cost between £15-£30




Hoodies

Hoodies, but I am particularly focusing on the ones with zips down the centre. They are light weight jumpers that are casual in colder weather. Hoodies have been a style and used by Hip-hop artists such as one of my music inspiration Rizzle Kicks as you can see in my picture. Hoodies can be purchased in pretty much any colour so would be a flexible piece of clothing to be able to use. They can be purchased in shops such as Topman and River Island. They usually cost about £20-£40.




Vans shoes
Vans is a brand of youth culture skate wear. These are the most common shoes that they make, they are a form of plimsolls. They are most commonly just known as 'Vans' after the name of the brand. As well as being produced in many different colours they also can have different patterns on which gives them a broader range of products. They usually cost between £25-£45. They can be bought in most shoe stores such as Burton or Schuh

Gillets


They can also be known as body warmers. They are padded, sleeveless coats that were originally just made as a body warmer but has now become a fashion item. A lot of Grime and Rap artists wear them as casual jackets, They are sold in shops such as JD, River Island and Cult, in brands such as Nike and Addidas. They are quite expensive and usually cost between £35-£60.




   



No comments:

Post a Comment