Sunday 22 January 2012

Institution that would produce my magazine

IPC Media




IPC Media, who used to be know as International Publishing Corporation, are a wholly owned subsidiary of Time Inc.. It is a digital publisher in the United Kingdom. It also has the largest portfolio in the UK, selling over 350 million copies each year. They own lots of magazines but the music magazines they own include 'NME', 'Guitar' and 'Bass' 


I decided that I thought they would produce my magazine because as a company they produce a very broad selection of magazines so it could accommodate any kind of magazine. Secondly, I hope that my magazine would reach a wide audience in the UK so with the size of there current portfolio would be able to achieve this. Finally, I don't entirely want my magazine to be focused at one audience because that narrows the amount of readers. So I would like my magazine to be like NME from how they incorporate one strong theme, which in there case is indie and in mine R&B, but are not afraid to include other genres of music.   

No comments:

Post a Comment